To optimize our services, (sending messages by email, online services, advertisements, giving information about our services, using interactive applications to provide training, etc.) this site, trasportesinternacionales.com, like most websites, uses “cookies”, below you will find detailed information about what cookies are, and the use thereof.
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize the user.
Cookies, depending on who serves them, may be divided between own cookies, served by this page, and third-party cookies, served by other websites or services.
3. Type of cookies
1.- Cookies depending on the entity that manages them:
– Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
– Third-party cookies: These are cookies that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
2.- Cookies according to permanence:
this website uses two types of cookies on this Site according to the time of stay:
– Session cookies: these are temporary cookies that remain in your browser’s cookie file while you are on our website. These cookies are necessary for certain applications or functions and allow this Site to function properly.
– Persistent cookies: promote the user experience (for example, by offering personalized navigation). These cookies remain in your browser for a longer period of time. This period depends on the settings you have entered in your browser. Persistent cookies allow information to be transferred to the server of this Site each time you visit it. They are also known as tracking cookies.
3.- Cookies according to the purpose for which the data obtained are processed,
this Site uses the following types of cookies:
– Technical cookies: These are those that allow you to browse through a website, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as traffic control and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the process of purchasing an order , make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
– Personalization cookies: These are those that allow you to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in your terminal (e.g. the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the locale from where you access the service, etc.).
– Analysis cookies: These are those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, we analyze your browsing on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.
– Advertising cookies: These are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of advertising spaces that are on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use that you make of our website. To do this we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
– Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage, in the most efficient way possible, the advertising spaces that, if applicable, may be included in this Site from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information about your behavior obtained through the continuous observation of your browsing habits, which allows us to develop a specific profile to show advertising based on it.
4. Third-party cookies
5. Monitoring and analysis
For the continuous optimization of your marketing communications, the Web uses Google Analitycs analytical software. This technology allows to know the online behavior of the visitor in terms of time, geographical location and use of this Site. The information is collected through pixels tags and/or tracking cookies. This information is anonymous, not linked to personal data and the Website does not share it with third parties for independent use. All the information necessary for the analysis is stored on the servers on Google
You can withdraw your previously granted consent at any time by deleting the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options, as indicated in the section “disabling or deleting cookies”. However, we inform you that this may impact the functionalities of the website or application, making your user experience less satisfactory.
7. Time to stay of Cookies on your devices
The time of permanence of a cookie may vary depending on whether it is a session or permanent cookie, the session cookie remains only until navigation is stopped, permanent cookies will be until they expire or delete them.
8. Where to find more information
9. Type of cookies saved by our website
Session, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. This combats spam.
Google analytics: Collect information about users’ browsing in order to know the origin of visits and other similar statistical data.
Google analytics (GID).- Used to identify the same user for a single day.
Google analytics (GAT).- Used to differentiate between the different tracking objects created in the session. The cookie is updated each time you send the data to Google Analytics.
You can expand the information at:
10. How to disable or delete cookies
Cookies can be deleted, accepted or blocked, as you wish, for this you only need to conveniently configure the web browser.
At any time, you can prevent the installation of cookies (blocking) on your computer by means of the corresponding option of your browser, but in that case we will not be able to assure you the correct functioning of the different functionalities of our website.
Please note that if you accept third-party cookies, you must delete them from your browser options or from the system offered by the third party. Below, we provide you with links for the management and blocking of cookies depending on the browser you use:
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-10
You can also delete the cookies you have stored in your browser by going to the browser’s settings.
These cookie policies have been last updated on 24/02/2021